We are pleased to offer FACTS Payment Plans and Grant & Aid Financial Needs Assessment on the same platform.
Simple Steps to Enroll in a Payment Plan and/or Apply for Financial Aid Online:
1. If you have an existing Tuition Payment Plan through FACTS and have already
created a user account, please enter your existing username and password and
click “Sign In”. If you are a New FACTS User please select “Create a
username & password” to begin.
2. Then click on the Set Up a Payment Plan link or Start Application
3. Select the appropriate school year.
4. Complete the steps as prompted.
*In order for your application for financial assistance to be considered, the following items must be completed:
- The student(s) must have completed the application process to SAA and have received confirmation of his/her acceptance from the Registrar's office.
- The family's FACTS application must be submitted AND verified with necessary tax documents.
- The family must schedule a time to meet with the Business Office to review the FACTS application.
Enrolling in a FACTS tuition payment plan allows you to select a payment option
that best suits your financial needs. If you would like to view the plans offered
by your school please review the information below.
The plan(s) listed below are offered by your school. Depending on the start and
end date of each plan, they may not always be offered.
Spread your tuition balance over monthly installments.
Payment Methods Offered: Credit Card, Automatic Bank Draft
*Please note, payments made through a credit card
are assessed an additional charge for processing.
For more details about the options above, create an online account.