We are pleased to offer FACTS Payment Plans and Grant
& Aid Financial Needs Assessment on the same platform.
FACTS Tuition Payment Plans
1) Select Sign in to Manage your FACTS Account if you have an existing username and password for the FACTS Tuition Payment Plan. You can then manage your existing FACTS Tuition Payment Plan.
2) Select Create a new FACTS Account if you do not have an existing FACTS Tuition Payment Plan. You can then create a FACTS Tuition Payment Plan (beginning 10/24/18 for families new to O'Connell for the 2019-2020 school year).
Please note, payments made through a credit card are assessed an additional charge for processing.
For more details about the options above, create an online account.
Simple Steps to Enroll in a Payment Plan Online:
1. You will first need to create an online account.
2. Then click on the Set Up a Payment Plan button for the school year in which you will be paying. (or click the Set up a Payment Plan button.)
3. Complete the steps as prompted.
Simple Steps to Apply for Financial Aid Online:
1. If you have an existing Tuition Payment Plan through FACTS and have already
created a user account, please enter your existing username and password and
click "Sign In". If you are a New FACTS User, please select
"Create username & password".
2. The click on the Apply for Financial Aid link.
3. Select the appropriate school year.
4. Complete the steps as prompted.
**Reminder the deadline to apply for financial aid is January 21st, 2019**