The Immaculate High
School community appreciates your commitment to our school. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your
financial obligations, please feel free to contact the Immaculate High School
Business Office, Elizabeth Cuneo (203) 744 - 1510 ext. 156 or by email at email@example.com
If you are completing your SchoolAdmin/FACTS Integration Enrollment process please scroll past the Financial Aid Steps for Enrollment Steps (or proceed to the green Sign In button).
Steps to Apply for Financial Aid Online:
We are pleased to offer Grant & Aid Financial Needs Assessment for Immaculate High School.
1. Go to https://online.factsmgt.com/aid
2. Choose "Create a username & password". If you have an existing FACTS account and have already created a user account, please select "Sign In" and use your existing username and password.
3. Click on the "Start Application" link. Select
the appropriate school year. Multiple years may be open at once for financial assistance.
4. Select Immaculate High School (use complete name in search). Complete the steps as prompted.
Please allow 2 weeks
processing time after you have uploaded your supporting tax documents.
Steps to Complete SA/FACTS Integration:
Do NOT follow these steps if you are not an Accepted Student at Immaculate High School
Please contact FACTS
866-441-4637 or Immaculate High School if you have any questions.
- Sign in (if you have an account) or Create a username & password
- Confirm your payment plan
- Enter your Financial Institution Information
- Confirm your Enrollment Deposit payment
- You will be sent back to SA to complete your checklist