We are pleased to offer you a convenient, online method to apply for Tuition Assistance through FACTS for Bellarmine College Preparatory.
Simple Steps to apply for tuition assistance online:
1. Choose "Create a username and password."
2. Click on the Start Application link.
3. Select the appropriate school year.
4. Complete the steps as prompted.
5. After you submit your application you are required to upload the following supporting documents:
- 2020 taxes
- 2021 W2s or 1099s
- Family Monthly Budget Planner (Link available in upload section of FACT
***Please note: Tuition Assistance Applications are due February 3rd, 2022. Applications and/or missing required documentation received by FACTS after the February 3rd deadline will be considered late. If FACTS or Bellarmine asks for additional documentation, you have 2 weeks to complete their request or your application will be considered late. If your application is incomplete, the Tuition Assistance Committee may not review it. If your application is complete but late, your application will be reviewed providing there are funds available.***