We are pleased to offer you a convenient, online method to apply for Tuition Assistance through FACTS for Bellarmine College Preparatory.
Simple Steps to apply for tuition assistance online:
1. Choose "Create a username and password."
2. Click on the Start Application link.
3. Select the appropriate school year.
4. Complete the steps as prompted.
5. After you submit your application you are required to upload the following supporting documents:
***Please note: Tuition Assistance Applications are due February 3, 2020. Applications and/or missing required
documentation received by FACTS after the February 3rd deadline will
be considered late. If FACTS asks for additional documentation, you have
2 weeks to complete their request or your application will be considered
late. If you application is incomplete, the Tuition Assistance Committee
may not review it. If you application is complete but late, your
application will be reviewed providing there are funds available.***
- 2018 taxes
- 2019 W2s or 1099s
- Family Monthly Budget Planner (Link available in upload section of FACTS)
- 4506T-EZ Form (Link available in upload section of FACTS)