Welcome to Archbishop Alter High School!
We are pleased to offer FACTS Payment Plans and Grant & Aid Financial Needs Assessment on the same platform.
Returning FACTS Families: To manage your existing FACTS account or to create a new application for Financial Aid, click 'Sign In'.
New FACTS Families: To create a FACTS payment plan or begin a new Financial Aid application, please review these simple steps to apply:
Enrolling in a FACTS tuition payment plan allows you to select a payment option that best suits your financial needs. The plans listed below are offered by your school. Depending on the start and end date of each plan, they may not always be offered.
- You will first need to create an online user account by selecting 'Create a username & password'.
- Click on the appropriate 'Set up a Payment Plan' or 'Start Application' link.
- Select the appropriate term.
- Complete the steps and review your information, as prompted.
Payment in Full:
FACTS is a quick, secure method for paying your tuition balance in full.
- Payment Methods Offered: Automatic Bank Draft, Invoice
Spread your tuition balance over monthly installments.
- Lump sum payment in June + (10) monthly payments, July - April
- (10) monthly payments, July - April
- Payment Methods Offered: Credit Card, Automatic Bank Draft
For more details about the options above, create an online account.