Apply for Financial Aid Online
- Log in to your FACTS account
(created at any school) or create an account
- Click on the Set Up
a Payment Plan link and select Start
- Add school for all children
on the first page and continue to complete the application
- Pay the $40 application fee and submit
- Upload supporting documents
- Review the Ma'ayanot
Financial Aid Guidelines and Instructions at https://www.maayanot.org/financial-aid/
Your Payment Plan
- Find your login credentials in a welcome
email from FACTS. If you can't find it, contact the Ma'ayanot
business office to resend the invitation.
- Click on the Set
Up a Payment Plan link and
follow the steps
- Monthly payment plans run for 10 months on the 5th of
month from July to April.
- FACTS enrollment fee is $45 and will be charged after
your account is finalized
- After finalizing your plan, you may contact the
Ma'ayanot business office to adjust your payment schedule.
- Financial aid will be applied as a credit on your
tuition bill as determined by the scholarship committee.
Hanauer, Business Manager