Thank you for your interest in Mater
Applications for financial assistance for an incoming freshman should be filed by November 28, 2018 using your 2017 financial information. Applications received after November 28 may result in a delay in notification of any financial assistance.
Please note the required year of financial information set forth below based on the date of filing an application.
- For an incoming freshman who missed the November 28, 2018 deadline, the application for financial assistance filed from November 29 to February 15, 2019, inclusive, requires 2017 financial information.
- Applications filed on or after February 16, 2019 should use 2018 financial information.
STUDENTS TRANSFERRING TO MATER DEI PREP
Applications for financial assistance for students transferring to Mater Dei Prep can be filed at any time using the financial information year as set forth below.
- Applications for financial assistance filed up to February 15, 2019 should use 2017 financial information.
- Applications for financial assistance filed on or after February 16, 2019 should use 2018 financial information.
Students reenrolling in Mater Dei Prep can file for financial assistance starting February 18, 2019 using the 2018 financial information.
Simple Steps to Apply for
Financial Aid Online:
1. Choose “Create a username and password”.
2. Then click on the Start Application link.
3. Select the appropriate school year.
4. Complete the steps as prompted.