We are pleased to offer FACTS Payment Plans and Grant & Aid Financial Needs Assessment on the same platform.
Enrolling in a FACTS tuition payment plan allows you to select a payment option that best suits your financial needs. The plans listed below are offered by your school. Depending on the start and end date of each plan, they may not always be offered.
Spread your tuition balance over monthly installments.
Please note, payments made through a credit card are assessed an additional charge for processing.
For more details about the options above, create an online account.
Simple Steps to Enroll in a Payment Plan or Apply for
Financial Aid Online
1. You will first need to create an online account.
2. Then click on the Set
up a Payment Plan link or Start
3. Select the school year for which you will be paying.
4. Complete the steps as prompted.
When completing the application for financial aid, please list ALL students currently living at home and/or attending college
In addition to your most recent tax return and W2's, please also fax or upload:
- Copy of the divorce decree, or court order of support verifying the party responsible for payment of tuition (if divorced)
- Copy of most recent mortgage statement for all owned properties
- Copies of leases for any boarders or rentals
- Copies of tuition bills from other schools your children attend