We are pleased to offer you a convenient, online method to apply for financial aid through FACTS for Rabbi Arthur Schneier Park East Day School.
NOTE: Only Kindergarten thru 8th grade are eligible for financial aid.
Simple Steps to Apply for
Financial Aid Online
1. Choose “Create a username & password”. If you have an existing FACTS account and have already created a user account, please select "Sign
In" and use your existing username and password.
2. Click on the "Start
3. Select the
appropriate school year.
4. Complete the steps
*Once the application
has been submitted make sure to submit all the required documents needed to complete your
application. We suggest you do not use your phone to photo copy documents
as they usually come across as unreadable. Please allow 2 weeks
processing time after you have faxed or uploaded your supporting tax documents.
In order to complete your application for tuition assistance you MUST submit the following and all are MANDATORY:
1. Copy of all 2020/2021 W-2's.
2. Copy of your 2020/2021 Form 1040 Tax Return (2 pages). For Business Owners, if you file: Schedule C, Schedule E, Schedule F, Form 4562 and all business returns listed on Schedule E which includes - Form 1065 (5 pages), Form 1120S (5 pages), Schedule K-1, Form 8825.
3. If you own a home: Copy of your 2020/2021 Year-End Mortgage Statements for all properties owned (primary residence, secondary residence, time-share or business property).
4. If you rent: Copy of all Leases (payment terms page only) and the most recent rent receipt or cancelled check for all properties you rent (including primary residence and business property).
5. If you own a home: Copy of your 2020/2021 Real Property Tax bill(s).
6. Copy of Bank Statements (summary page) for the months of January 2021 through January 2022.
7. Copy of Credit Card Statements (summary page) for the months of January 2021 through January 2022.
8. If separated or divorced: Submit a complete copy of the Divorce Decree, Separation Agreement or Court Order of Support verifying the party responsible for payment of tuition.