We are pleased to offer FACTS Payment Plans and Grant & Aid Financial Needs Assessment on the same platform for Schechter School of Long Island.
Spread your tuition balance over monthly installments.
Payment Methods Offered: Automatic Bank Draft
Simple Steps to Enroll in a Payment Plan or Apply for Financial Aid Online:
1. Choose "Create
a username and password". If you have an existing FACTS
account and have already created a user account, please select "Sign In"
and use your existing username and password.
2. Click on the
"Set up a Payment Plan" link or "Start Application" link.
3. Select the
appropriate school year.
4. Complete the
steps as prompted.
Once your application
has been submitted, make sure to print the provided Coversheet. This will shows the required documents needed by FACTS to verify your application. You will also be required to submit further documents that are required by Schechter School of Long Island. Please allow 2 weeks
processing time after you have uploaded your supporting tax documents.
Below are additional documents required by Schechter School of Long Island:
***If you do not submit these documents, you may not be eligible for tuition assistance***
- Bank statements for all bank accounts (3 consecutive months).
- Credit card statements for all credit cards (3 consecutive months).
- 30 days of your most recent pay stubs showing year-to-date earnings. If self-employed, please submit a personal earning statement.
- 401K retirement and pension statements (most recent copy).
- Investment account statements (3 months).
- College and/or other school tuition invoice(s), including pre-school and daycare additional awards/scholarships for school and camp tuition.
- Credit Report Permission Form (available at the school as part of your enrollment packet).
- Tax Return Verification Form (available at the school as part of your enrollment packet).
- Bank Verification Form (available at the school as part of your enrollment packet).
NOTE: In order to qualify for UJA funds you must submit the 2019 Tax Return (2 pages) and required Schedules C, E, F, 2019 W-2's along with
all the 2019 business returns - Form 1065 (5 pages), Form 1120S (5 pages),
Schedule K-1 and Form 8825. If you
do not file a tax return you MUST provide documentation for income received.