We are pleased to offer you a convenient, online method to apply for Tuition Assistance through FACTS for St. Patrick's School.
Steps to apply for Tuition Assistance:
1. If you have an existing account with FACTS, please enter your existing username and password and click Sign In. If you are a new FACTS user, please select Create username & password to begin.
2. Once you are logged in, select Start Application to complete a tuition assistance application.
3. Select the appropriate school year.
4. Complete the steps as prompted.
5. Be sure to submit all required paperwork to ensure a completed application.
6. There is a $35 application fee that will be refunded to you if you have a completed application including all required documentation uploaded by 2/15.
Financial Aid Information:
Our first round of financial aid awards is TAP A, which is funded by HOPE APPEAL through the Diocese of Syracuse. In order to be eligible for financial aid through the school or the diocese, families MUST submit a completed FACTS application. Aid is awarded to students K-6th grade only. Pre-K is not eligible for aid. TAP A application deadline is February 15, 2021.