We are pleased
to offer FACTS Payment Plans and Financial Needs Assessment on the same platform.
Simple Steps to Apply for
Financial Aid Online:
1. If you are an Existing FACTS user, please enter your existing username and password and click “Sign In”. If you are a New FACTS User, please select “Create username & password”.
2. Then click on the Start Application link.
3. Select the 2021-2022 school year.
4. Complete the steps as prompted.
***You may see language throughout the site about a $30 Grant & Aid Application fee. There is no fee for Diocese of Scranton families, as the fee is covered by the Diocese after applications are processed.***
- All families are
encouraged to apply; only students who live in Pennsylvania are eligible to
receive certain funds.
- Incomplete Applications cannot be processed.
- You must list the public school district you reside in.
- One application per family.
Note: An eligible student is a school age student, including an eligible
student with a disability, who is a resident of Pennsylvania enrolled in a
school located in the Diocese of Scranton and who is a member of a household
with an annual household income of not more than $92,160 except that an
additional income allowance of $16,222 is permitted for the student and for
each other dependent (as defined by the IRS) living within the same household.