The 2024-2025 Re-enrollment
re-enrollment process for the 2024-2025 academic year will open
on Thursday, February 1st 2024 and will close on Friday, March 1st,
How to submit your (re)enrollment contract:
If you have an existing FACTS username and password, select
"Sign In". If you are a new FACTS user please select
"Create a username & password" to begin.
2. Click on the “Set Up a Payment Plan” link.
Select the appropriate school year.
4. Complete the steps as prompted. Note: Current families will be asked
to re-enter their children's names and grades, and will need to
resubmit payment plan information.
Families will be able to use this system to set up an account, submit their
enrollment contracts and deposit, and set up their tuition payments in one of
- Payment in full due July 2024. There is a $25 FACTS fee per
family, per year.
- Two equal installments due June 2024 and December 2024. There is a $25 FACTS fee
per family, per year.
- 12 monthly payments beginning in June 2024. There is a
$55 FACTS fee per family, per year.
Parents can view all of their payment
activity online, change their payment method from month to month, make
additional payments, and view previous or upcoming payments. This system is
also used to submit financial aid applications.
Please note these important reminders:
- There is a $2,000 non-refundable deposit per student
due with enrollment contracts.
- Payments made through a credit card are assessed an additional charge
for processing of 2.95%
- Once you have returned your enrollment contract AND submitted your
payment plan, within two weeks, you will receive an invoice
from FACTS to pay your tuition deposit in full.
- The 2024-2025 billing will be processed during the Spring of 2024.
Upon completion of the billing, you will receive an invoice
from FACTS showing the 2024-2025 balance owed.
- Your enrollment is not complete until you have
entered your payment plan information.
The 2024-2025 French
Government "Bourses Scolaires" (for French families)
your child is a French citizen and lives in the Chicago area with at
least one of his/her parents, you are eligible to apply for financial
aid from the French government.
The 2024-2025 application period for the
first phase of financial aid from the French government will
open in January 2024 and will close February 8th, 2024.
You can also find additional information on the application process by visiting
the French Consulate of Chicago website at French bourse-Consulate
The 2024-2025 LFC Financial Aid
The 2024-2025 Financial Aid process opens December 4th, 2023 and will close January 12th, 2024.
How to submit a financial aid application:
1. If you have an existing FACTS username and password, select "Sign In". If you are a new FACTS user please select "Create a username& password" to begin.
2. Click on the “Start an Application” link.
3. Select the appropriate school year.
4. Complete the steps as prompted.
Also visit our website at http://www.lyceechicago.org/admissions/financial-aid for additional information and FAQ regarding the Lycee 2024-2025 financial aid process.
Deadlines for current families and LFC staff:
- December 4th, 2023: FACTS financial aid applications open.
- January 12th, 2024: FACTS financial aid applications close.
- February 9th, 2024: submission of 2022 tax returns and 2023 W-2.
- February 16th, 2024: preliminary financial aid award notification is targeted to be available.
- April 19th, 2024: update applications with 2023 tax returns.
- April 26th, 2024: final award confirmation.
Deadlines for new LFC families:
- January 19th, 2024: FACTS financial aid applications open.
- February 23rd, 2024: FACTS financial aid applications close.
- February 23rd, 2024: submission of 2022 tax returns and 2023 W-2.
- March 1st, 2024: preliminary financial aid award notification is targeted to be available (for Pre-K applicants).
- March 1st, 2024: preliminary financial aid award notification is targeted to be available (for Jr-K to 12th grade applicants).
- April 19th, 2024: update application with 2023 tax returns.
- April 26th, 2024: final award confirmation.
The 2024-2025 Invest in Kids in Illinois Tax Credit Scholarship Program (Empower Illinois Scholarship):
The Illinois Tax Credit Scholarship Program, also known as the Invest in Kids Act, helps lower-income families send their children to private schools, including the LFC. Eligible families must apply for this K-12 scholarship directly through a state-approved Scholarship Granting Organization (SGO). The SGO will administer scholarship dollars that have been donated specifically for this program based on eligibility and family income as defined by the Invest in Kids Act. Please visit the LFC’s SGO, Empower Illinois, to learn about how it works, if your family qualifies and how to apply at empowerillinois.org.
The 2024-2025 “first-come, first-served” scholarship application process for Empower Illinois opens January 18, 2024 at 6:30pm.
- For questions regarding tuition fees, payment plans and financial aid:
please contact Alexandra Chambaron at email@example.com or 773-665-0066
- For questions regarding the enrollment contract: please contact
Cecilia Porter (Admissions) at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- For technical difficulties or questions about the FACTS website:
please contact FACTS at 866-441-4637 (available 24/7).