We are pleased to
offer FACTS Payment Plans and Grant & Aid Financial Needs Assessment on the
same platform for Saint Patrick High School.
Simple Steps to Apply for Financial Aid or Enroll in a Payment Plan:
1. Choose “Create a user name and password”, or Sign in if you are an existing
2. Then click on the Start Application or Set Up a Payment Plan button.
3. Select the appropriate school year.
4. Complete the steps as prompted
SAINT PATRICK HIGH SCHOOL
CONDITIONS FOR TUITION ASSISTANCE CONSIDERATION AND RENEWAL
1. There must be demonstrated financial need as evidenced by information supplied on the application for
2. All required forms and procedures
for the incoming Class of 2025 must be completed by January 8, 2021.
For the classes of 2022, 2023 and 2024, the application process for the 2020-2021 school year will also begin December 5, 2020. All required forms and procedures must be completed by February 1, 2021.
Any applications completed after February 15th will require the 2020 tax return including W-2 forms.
3. Students receiving Tuition Assistance from Saint Patrick High School must show evidence, during the
course of each year that they are making a serious effort in their studies and required school work.
Students must maintain a minimum of a C average (2.0). Failing or multiple “D” grades will eliminate
them from program participation and result in forfeiture of the grant.
4. We expect responsible conduct from all of our students, particularly those on Tuition Assistance.
Students who are not following school procedures risk being dropped from the program and forfeit
their grant. A good attendance record and a clean disciplinary record have a positive effect on class
5. Each student receiving Tuition Assistance will be assigned some task to perform in or around school.
These tasks are assigned by the Principal, and choice of assignments is not the prerogative of the
student. All assigned tasks must be done with consistency and responsibility. Students who are
neglectful or irresponsible are dropped from the program and forfeit the grant.
6. Students receiving Tuition Assistance are also required to write a letter twice a year to their assigned
benefactors who contribute so generously to our school and make our Tuition Assistance Program