We are pleased to offer you a convenient, online method
to view your Tuition Payment Plan/Billing information and/or to apply for financial aid through FACTS for St Mary's Academy.
How To View Existing Payment Plan/Billing Information:
1. Log in here with your FACTS username and password. (NOTE: To set up a new Payment Plan, you must use the link from Online Payment Plan Invitation email sent from FACTS. If you do not have that email. please contact the school for help.)
Simple Steps to Apply for Financial Aid Online
1. If you have an existing account
with FACTS and have already created a user account, please enter your
existing username and password and click Sign In. If
you are a New FACTS User please
select Create username & password to begin.
2. Then click on the Start Application button to apply for
3. Select the appropriate school year.
4. Complete the steps as prompted.
- 9th grade applicants for the 2021- 2022 school year must submit 2019 Federal Income Tax information by January 15th, 2021.
- 10th-12th grade families for the 2021- 2022 school year must submit 2020 Federal Income Tax information by April 2nd, 2021.