Steps to Apply for Gonzaga Prep’s Fair Share Tuition
1. If you have an existing account with FACTS and
have already created a user account, please click Sign In and enter your existing username and password. If you
are a new FACTS user please select Create
username & password to begin.
2. Then Click the START Application button under FACTS Grant & Aid.
3. Select the appropriate school year.
4. Complete the steps as prompted.
5. You will asked to upload the following documents
to complete your application. 2019 Federal Income Tax Return & 2020 W-2
6. We will be contacting you in the spring to set
up a Fair Share tuition meeting to go over your Fair Share Award letter.
New beginning with
the 2021-22 school year, Gonzaga Prep will be using FACTS Tuition
Management to process tuition and fee payments. All families will be required
to set up a tuition account in FACTS Tuition Management. We will provide you
with more information on how to set up your payment plan and the specifics