Enrolling in a FACTS tuition payment plan allows you to select a payment option
that best suits your financial needs. The plans listed below are offered by
your school. Depending on the start and end date of each plan, they may not
always be offered.
Spread your tuition balance over monthly installments.
Spread your tuition payments over 4 equal installments.
Pay your tuition in 2
FACTS is a quick, secure
method for paying your tuition balance in full.
Payment Methods offered are
automatic bank draft or credit card.
For more details about the options above, create an online account.
Steps to Apply for
Gonzaga Prep's Fair Share Tuition and/or Set up a Payment Plan:
1. If you have an existing account
with FACTS and have already created a user account, please enter your
existing username and password and click Sign In. If
you are a New FACTS User please
select Create username & password to begin.
2. Then click the Start Application/Set up a Payment Plan button.
3. Select the appropriate school year.
4. Complete the steps as prompted.
5. Fair Share Tuition award letters will be available at your scheduled registration appointment.
6. A confirmation letter detailing your tuition and fees will be sent once the school finalizes your payment plan.