We are pleased to offer the Variable Tuition Application and Monthly Tuition Payment Plan Set Up/Management on the same FACTS platform. Follow these simple steps.
- For new FACTS users, please select "Create a username & password" to begin. If you are a returning user, please sign in.
- Once signed in, click on Start Application for applying for Variable Tuition, or click on Set Up a Payment Plan for monthly tuition payments.
- Select the school year in which you are enrolling.
- Complete the steps as prompted.
Variable Tuition Application
- The deadline for returning families to apply for Variable Tuition is 4/30/18.
- New families may continue to apply for Variable Tuition after 4/30.
Tuition Payment Plan Set Up/Management
Returning Families: If you have used FACTS before, simply sign in to manage your account.
New Families: Westlake offers three payment plans:
- Annual - A single payment for the entire year, paid direct to the business office. (FACTS is not used for this.)
- Semester - Two payments (by semester), paid directly to the business office. (FACTS is not used for this.)
- Monthly - Twelve monthly payments, paid exclusively through FACTS Tuition Management. New students who enroll after June 1 will have the total number of payments adjusted. FACTS.
Enrolling in a FACTS monthly tuition payment plan allows you to spread your tuition balance over monthly installments and select the payment option (5th or 20th day of each month) that best suits your financial needs. Depending on the start and end date of each plan, they may not always be offered.
Monthly Payment Methods Offered: Credit Card or Automatic Bank Draft. Please note, payments made through a credit card are assessed an additional charge for processing.