Welcome to FACTS Tuition Management for the 2019-2020 School Year
For a tutorial video on how to set up a FACTS account, go to the Tuition Resource Board on the school website.
We are pleased to offer through FACTS:
1) Tuition Payment Plans, which will now also include Registration Fees
2) Financial Aid Needs Assessment
Tuition Payment Plan Options
1- Pay Plan: Pay tuition in full in June. ($20 annual FACTS fee per family).
2-Pay Plan: Pay tuition in two installments June and September. ($20 annual FACTS fee per family).
7- Pay Plan: Pay tuition in 7 installments June-December. ($50 annual FACTS fee per family. Finance charges also apply. Please see the Faith Tuition Resource Board).
Payment Methods Offered: Credit Card, Automatic Bank Draft
Please note, payments made with a credit card are assessed an additional 2.85% charge.
Registration Fees will be added to your plan and process automatically after you set up your tuition plan.
Remember to complete these steps before February 15th. If not, Registration Fees increase by $50 on Feb 16th and again on March 1st.
Financial Aid Application
1) Families will need to re-enroll and pay Registration Fees before their application for Financial Aid will be considered.
2) The deadline to apply for Financial Aid for 2019-2020 is March 15th.
3) Applicants will be notified by April 30th of assistance they have been rewarded for the 2019-20 school year.