Welcome to the FACTS Login Portal
To select your Tuition Payment Plan for the 2018-19 school year, DO NOT log in through this portal directly. Your payment plan MUST be set-up through one of the checklist items in your Online Enrollment packet found by logging in to your ParentsWeb Acccount. NOTE: The Online Enrollment packet for the 2018-19 school year will not be available until April 1st.
All St. Mary Cathedral
School families are REQUIRED to have an active FACTS account
AND a selected tuition payment plan each school year.
The FACTS Tuition
Management System offers school families:
- FOUR Tuition Payment Plan options to choose from (see below)
- Optional Financial Needs Assessment (application for financial assistance) NOTE: The Financial Needs Assessment is for families who are experiencing financial hardship and are in need of tuition assistance to make it possible to send their child(ren) to St. Mary Cathedral School. Tuition Assistance is only available to families for students entering Kindergarten - 12th grade. Tuition Angel Scholarships are NOT available for Preschool and Young 5 students.
TO SET UP A PAYMENT
PLAN FOR THE 2017-18 SCHOOL YEAR:
- Log in to your ParentsWeb account (do not login through the FACTS portal directly); visit www.gaylordstmary.org and select RenWeb/ParentsWeb under the ADMISSIONS tab
OR, click on the RenWeb/ParentWeb logo found on the upper right hand corner of the
school website (it looks like a three-prong fan).
Our district code is:
SMG-MI (note: if you are new to St. Mary School, your registration form and $100 registration fee must be processed internally before access will be granted
After you are logged in, begin your child(ren)’s OE packet(s):
1) Select ‘Family Information’ (located on the left side under your name)
2) Select ‘Enrollment/ReEnrollment’
3) Choose a packet to ‘Start’
4) One of the steps in the packet will be to set up your Tuition Payment Plan in FACTS. ParentsWeb will direct you back to this page automatically; after you have completed setting up your payment agreement, FACTS will automatically redirect you BACK to your OE packet in ParentsWeb to finish your checklist items. If you have a GREEN check by your payment plan, your FACTS was completed successfully. You will only need to complete this item for one of your children (the information you have set up in FACTS will be linked to any other children’s packets through ParentsWeb).
For additional information, go to www.gaylordstmary.org/admissions and click on the 'Online Enrollment Packet' tab to learn more.
FINANCIAL NEEDS ASSESSMENT APPLICATION FOR THE 2018-19 SCHOOL YEAR:
To complete the requirements to be considered for financial aid/tuition scholarships, login directly to your FACTS account on this page.
Questions? Contact the school office 989.732.5801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition Rates, Payment
St. Mary Cathedral School Tuition Rates can be found on the school website at http://www.gaylordstmary.org/admissions/
Enrolling in a FACTS
tuition payment plan allows each family to select a payment option that best
suits their financial situation. FACTS then communicates this information to St. Mary School to help with budgeting purposes for the school year. Every family is REQUIRED to have a tuition
plan through FACTS, even if they choose to pay in full. Know that you can make payments directly to the school, but we can only accept payments in the form of cash and
check. All credit card and ACH payments
must be processed through your FACTS account.
VERY IMPORTANT: It is the responsibility of
each family to communicate with the school immediately should a situation arise
that directly effects the family's ability to adhere to their agreed upon
tuition payment plan. Adjustments can be
made to an agreement when communicated properly and timely with the school.
If you have questions
or need to make any adjustments to your tuition agreement/payment plan throughout the school year, contact Tina Makarewicz at 989.705.3562 (answering
service so leave message) or email directly at email@example.com
AVAILABLE PAYMENT PLANS & ENROLLMENT FEES
FOR THE 2018-19 SCHOOL YEAR:
To help you manage
your tuition payments, the following payment options are offered through FACTS for
St. Mary Cathedral School. Depending on
your enrollment date, each plan may not always be offered.
PAYMENT IN FULL (made at the beginning of the school year):
FACTS Enrollment Fee: $0
Available Payment Process Dates: 5th,15th,or 20th (July, August or September)
*if you register after
September, you may still select this option, but your due date will be
FACTS Enrollment Fee: $20
Available Payment Process Dates: 5th,15th,or 20th (starts July-December)
FACTS Enrollment Fee: $30
Available Payment Process Dates: 5th,15th,or 20th (starts July, August or September)
FACTS Enrollment Fee: $45
Available Payment Process Dates: 5th,15th,or 20th (July-June)
FACTS is a quick, secure method for making your tuition payments.
Payments can be set-up through: Credit Card, Automatic Bank Draft (from a checking or savings account), or
PLEASE NOTE: payments made through a credit card are assessed an additional charge for processing.