Welcome to Northside Christian School.
We are pleased to offer FACTS Payment Plans and Grant & Aid Financial Needs Assessment on the same platform.
FINANCIAL AID NOTES:
- Financial Aid is NOT available for new families at Northside Christian Academy.
- Applicant must be the parent or legal guardian of the student(s).
- Student(s) must hold and maintain a GPA of 3.4 or greater. If this is not maintained, the student(s) will automatically forfeit their financial aid.
- Student(s) must hold and maintain a clean discipline record. If this is not maintained, student(s) will automatically forfeit their financial aid.
- You must reapply each year and demonstrate continued financial need.
- I understand that Financial aid is only available after registration is closed and there is an open space in that particular class.
Simple steps to apply for financial aid online and/or enroll in a payment plan:
1. If you are a Returning user, please enter your existing username and password and click Sign In.
If you are a New FACTS user, please select Create a username & password to begin.
2. Click on Start Application or Set up Payment Plan.
3. Complete the steps as prompted.