Archbishop Hannan High School
Financial Assistance Application
We are please to offer you a convenient, online method to apply for Financial Aid through FACTS. Please follow the instructions below to begin your application for financial assistance.
- We can only consider financial assistance applications from those applicants who have paid the registration fee for the coming school year.
- Divorced/Separated Parents: If the student's parents are divorced or separated,and share any responsibility for tuition payment, both parents must submit a separate financial aid application. If only one parent has 100% responsibility for tuition payments, the parent bearing the full responsibility for payment must submit an application to FACTS.
- If You Are Self Employed/Business Owner: If you do not have W-2 wage documentation because you are self-employed, you are required to submit a copy of your most recent 1040 Tax Return and corresponding Schedules.
Logging Into Your Account
- Returning Users: If you have previously applied through FACTS and have already created your username and password, please select "Sign In to Manage your FACTS Account" to access the link to Start Application.
- New Users: If this is the first time you are applying for financial assistance at Archbishop Hannan High School, please select "Create a new FACTS Account."