Welcome! We are pleased to offer FACTS Payment Plans and Grant & Aid Financial Needs Assessment on the same platform.
If you have an existing Username and Password, simply sign in. Or, if you have never created a FACTS online account, select the 'Create a username & password' button.
INFORMATION FOR FINANCIAL AID:
1. After signing in, select 'Start Application'
2. Complete the application (If you are unable to complete it initially, you can save your place and come back to it at a later date.)
3. Submit the application fee
4. Provide your tax documents by one of the following methods:
2. Faxing to 866.315.9264
3. Mailing to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment; PO Box 82524; Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
INFORMATION FOR TUITION PAYMENT PLANS:
Enrolling in a FACTS tuition payment plan allows you to select a payment option that best suits your financial needs. The plans listed below are offered by your school. Depending on the start and end date of each plan, they may not always be offered.
Monthly Payments: Spread your tuition balance over monthly installments with an Automatic Bank Draft from a Checking or Savings account.
Three-Payment Plan: Pay your tuition in three installments with an Automatic Bank Draft from a Checking or Savings account.
Payment in Full: FACTS is a quick, secure method for paying your tuition balance in full with an Automatic Bank Draft from a Checking or Savings account.
For more details about the options above, create an online account.
Simple steps to apply for financial aid and/or enroll in a payment plan:
1. You will first need to create an online account OR sign in if you already created an account.
2. Then click on the Apply for Financial Aid or Set Up a Payment Plan link.
3. Complete the steps as prompted.