Welcome to Water of Life Christian School!
We are pleased to offer FACTS Payment Plans and Grant & Aid Financial Needs Assessment on the same platform.
***Please read the letter below from the school below prior to choosing to Apply for Financial Aid***
Water of Life Christian School is pleased to provide tuition assistance to families with demonstrated financial needs. We understand the cost of education can be a hardship for some and our Financial Aid Program is available to assist you.
The household income figures below are guidelines for eligibility, however, if you make more than this and are in need of assistance, we encourage you to apply anyway. Each family's situation is unique and we want to hear about your needs because we would like to help, if possible.
|# in Houehold
|4 or More
|Total Annual Household Income
1. All students must be registered with WOLCS for the school year and the Non-Refundable fee paid.
2. If your child is in Preschool, they must attend a 5 Full Day Schedule in order to qualify for assistance.
The Financial Aid Committee will review & screen only fully-completed applications after each deadline. A formal interview will be scheduled with the Financial Aid Committee for applicants who meet the qualifications. If approved, you will be notified within 4 business days after the Committee Interview. If we cannot find a way to provide financial aid for your family and you chose NOT to enroll your child(ren), WOLCS will refund 50% of your registration fee.
Financial Aid is not guaranteed and amounts will be based on the level of the family's financial needs, the amount of funds available, and the number of applicants. As a policy, the maximum that the school can award is up to 20% of tuition cost. Aid not available for other services such as daycare, lunch, registration, etc.
All financial aid is awarded on a per school year basis only. An application must be submitted for review each year.
Water of Life Christian School
Financial Aid Committee
Simple Steps to Enroll in a Payment Plan
1. If you have an existing Tuition Payment Pan through FACTS and have already created a user account, please enter your existing username and password. If you are a New FACTS User please select “Create a username & password”
2. Then click on the Set Up a Payment Plan or Start Application link.
3. Select the appropriate school year.
4. Complete the steps as prompted.
Enrolling in a FACTS tuition payment plan allows you to select a payment option that best suits your financial needs. If you would like to view the plans offered by your school please review the information below.
Spread your tuition balance
over monthly installments. An annual enrollment fee of $45 will be applied within 14 days of your agreement being finalized.