Welcome, New Students!
For your convenience, please choose a username to associate with all your DePaul Prep accounts. This action will facilitate single sign-in on the parent portal.
Click the appropriate option:
“Create a username & password” to create a new account:
Enter your email address, and then select Create a New FACTS account
Enter your demographic information (name, address, email, phone number)
Create a username and password, and establish security questions
Choose Set up a New Payment Plan and then Begin
Add each student’s name, and be sure to enter their year & grade as of the 2023-2024 school year
For families with an existing FACTS account from another school, “Sign in.”
Choose Set up a New Payment Plan and then Begin.
Add each student’s name, and be sure to enter their year & grade as of the 2023-2024 school year.
2. Contact information: Choose a correspondence method. The correspondence method you choose is how you receive FACTS communications regarding payments and your plan. Choose the email address of the account you check most frequently.
3. IMPORTANT! Plan Options: Select a payment plan and click Next.
Agreements will be final in May and early June. Choose your payment plan carefully, DO NOT select PAYMENT IN FULL unless you wish the entire amount of tuition to withdraw in July 2023. Watch your email for the Finalization Notice from FACTS. Check the plan to make sure it meets your needs. Changes can be made after finalization but not after June 10.
4. Payment Details: Enter your financial account information.
Forms of Payment
ACH - Automatic fund withdrawal from your bank account. No service fee.
Credit Card - Card holders will incur transaction fees of up to 2.95% per transaction, depending on the credit card type.
5. Payment Schedule: Select your payment date and review your payment schedule.
6. Review and Authorize: You can select the links on the right to go back and edit entries. Check the box to agree to Terms & Conditions, and click Authorize.
7. Make Payment: During the incoming freshmen registration period, in February, new families will pay the registration fee of $550 to secure their enrollment. The payment will process immediately.
8. Thank you: Print or save your confirmation page. It includes your agreement number.
9. Finalization: Agreements are finalized by DePaul College Prep in May and June. You will receive a “notice of finalization.” We recommend that families review the payment plan once more to ensure it meets their needs.