We are pleased to offer you a convenient, online method to apply for
financial aid through FACTS for Heritage Academy.
This program is need based, not performance based.
- Each scholarship is good for one school year. Those wishing to receive a scholarship for the following year must re-apply.
- This scholarship is for annual tuition only, usually up to a maximum of 50%. The family will need to pay a tuition deposit and purchase all required books, as detailed in the class descriptions.
- The family must fulfill all parent partnership hours as detailed on our website.
Simple Steps to Apply for
Financial Aid Online:
1. Choose “Create a user name and password”, or Sign in if you are an existing
2. Then click on the Start Application button.
3. Select the appropriate school year.
4. Complete the steps as prompted.