We are pleased to offer you a convenient, online method to apply for financial aid through FACTS.
All applicants that are eligible for Workforce
child care assistance need to apply with that agency first. https://www.twc.texas.gov/students/child-care-program
To be considered for tuition assistance you must provide proof monthly that you
are on the waiting list for approval for assistance.
NOTE: Babies, Ones, Twos and Threes are only eligible for up to 10% of tuition
cost (Financial Aid) at this time. Our grants are very limited and depend on
many factors including the success of our fundraisers (Previous fundraisers
have been cookie dough, candy, gift wrap, pizza kits, etc. Parent
participation in these events is crucial to our grant program). We do not
have any financial assistance from grants, government or institutional
- 6th grade students are eligible for up to 50% of the tuition costs at this time.
for assistance will depend on available funds.
Simple Steps to Apply for Financial Aid Online
1. Choose "Create a user name and password" or if you are an existing FACTS user, click "Sign in".
2. Then click on the Start Application button.
3. Select the appropriate school year.
4. Complete the steps as prompted